I am pleased to say that reflexologists were allowed to return to work on 12th April.
I have put in place the necessary steps based on government advice and the Association of Reflexologists' COVID-19 secure workplace policy to ensure that I will keep you safe during treatment sessions.
This has been a difficult time for so many people, and I now look forward to seeing my clients again and welcoming new ones to the wonderful world of reflexology.
Why See A Reflexologist?
- Are you struggling to keep a balance in your daily life?
- Running on empty?
- In need of a boost?
- Are you suffering with an acute or chronic physical complaint?
- Do you have emotional health problems?
- Feelings of anxiety?
- Are you in need of some pampering?
How Can Reflexology Help You?
With ever increasing levels of stress in our lives it is important for us to take more responsibility for our own health care needs.
Reflexology helps us to cope on a physical, mental and emotional level thereby encouraging a healthy balance in our lives.
Reflexology is a gentle therapy that can be used to help the body restore and maintain a natural equilibrium.
Could You Benefit?
Reflexology is suitable for all ages and may bring relief to a wide range of acute and chronic conditions.
It is a safe and supportive therapy during maternity.
People may choose to see a reflexologist initially to focus on a specific problem such as
•Stress and anxiety related conditions including depression
•Chronic illness and pain
Often clients then continue to have regular 'top up' sessions to help maintain health and well-being.
Maybe you just feel in need of some time out and a little pampering. It could be just what you're looking for!
Some people continue to struggle with symptoms associated with COVID-19 long after the infection has gone.
Many of the common symptoms of long-COVID include issues that reflexologists have always been used to seeing such as:
- extreme tiredness
- difficulty sleeping
- shortness of breath
- joint pain
- anxiety & depression
It is too early to say whether reflexology can be of direct benefit to those suffering with long-COVID but I am particularly interested in seeing if reflexology might help these clients.
Why Reflexology With Maggie?
- I am an experienced professional reflexologist with over 25 years of work in health care.
- I have expertise in treating people with life limiting illnesses such as cancer, MND and MS.
- I have a particular interest in anxiety and stress-related health issues.
- I offer a supportive space where you can feel unhurried, relaxed and acknowledged.
- I will treat you with respect whatever your symptoms and experiences.
- I can offer guidance and tips to take away from the session to help maintain good health.
- I am based in central Wokingham within easy access of Bracknell and Reading.
- I am close to the villages of Binfield, Hurst and Twyford.
Gift Vouchers Available
Why not treat someone special to a reflexology session. A unique gift for a birthday or anniversary. For more information please contact Maggie on 0771 237 4012
I can offer treatments at your home within the Wokingham area.
Depending on the location I can make visits to Bracknell and Reading.
Please contact Maggie for more information
Offering reflexology in Wokingham, Bracknell, Reading, Hurst, Twyford, Warfield, Binfield, Wargrave.